Team of the Season has just begun in FIFA 20 and EA Sports is celebrating players who are making a huge impact in the world in these unprecedented times. Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte is the focus of a new set of objectives. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Moments Laporte objectives in FIFA 20.
This is a flashback to his Team of the Season card from last year. It’s not quite as good, but it is still excellent for a free card. He’s a little slow for this part of the game cycle, but his defending, physical, and reactions are very good.
He’ll need a Catalyst or Shadow chemistry style added to boost his pace to a reasonable level, but it’s a card worth working towards.
Also, the objectives aren’t too hard either, although they’re all quite different. We have listed them below.
How to Complete Moments Laporte Objectives in FIFA 20
- Basque Beginnings – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Score an Outside of the Box goal in 2 separate Rivals matches using La Liga players.
- Premier Placement – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist a goal with a cross in 5 separate Rivals wins using Premier League players.
- Defensive Delivery – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Assist a goal with a Through Ball in 3 separate Rivals matches using Defenders.
- French Foundations – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score in 3 separate Rivals wins using French players with max. 3-star weak foot.
The first thing to note is that most of the Laporte objectives can be done at the same time as the Thuram ones. If you score and assist with a French player who has 3-star weak foot (maybe Tolisso), you’ll complete two objectives at once.
If you also assist from a cross with a Bundesliga defender, you’ll complete another two objectives at the same time. Then, if you just sub on a Premier League player to assist a cross and a La Liga player to score from outside the box, you’ll be close to completing everything.
- FIFA 20: How to Complete All Season 6 Week 5 Objectives
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Bundesliga TOTSSF Guaranteed SBC
- FIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF Mathieu Objectives
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Flashback Witsel SBC
- FIFA 20: How to Complete All Season 6 Week 4 Objectives