We’re into the second week of FUT Birthday in FIFA 20. Rather than focusing on position changes, this year’s celebrations see players get upgraded skill moves or weak foots. In case you want to add him to your squad, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the FUT Birthday Cordoba Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20.
While the card may look great at first glance, Cordoba doesn’t really fit the meta of FIFA 20, even with five star skills.
He’s fast, yes, and he’s strong, but he’ll feel sluggish on the ball, he only has a 3-star weak foot, his shooting needs the boost of a chemistry style, and his stamina isn’t great.
However, for a card you only need to play Squad Battles for, you can’t really complain. After no more than 10 games or so, you should have unlocked him.
How to Complete FUT Birthday Cordoba Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20
- Hat-trick Hero – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Score 3 goals in a Squad Battles match on min. World Class difficulty.
- Colombian Class – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Score in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on min. World Class using Colombian players.
- Forward’s Finesse – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Score 2 finesse goals in 5 separate Squad Battles wins on min. World Class difficulty using Bundesliga players with min 4-star Skill Moves.
- World Class Drive – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score 2 low driven goals in 7 separate Squad Battles wins on min. World Class difficulty using forwards with min. 4-star Skill Moves and 4-star Weak Foot.
With you needing to play for all of these FUT Birthday Cordoba objectives in Squad Battles, you can do them all at once and at the same time as some of the single-player Icon Swaps.
If you build a squad for one of those objectives and then sub on a Colombian player, a forward for both 4-star Skill Moves and 4-star Weak Foot, and a Bundesliga player with 4-star Skill Moves and you should be able to work through them all in the same matches.
Then, so long as you score the right goals, you’ll have completed them all after seven matches.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the FUT Birthday Cordoba Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 43 (TOTW 43) Predictions
- FIFA 20: Is Jude Bellingham in the Game? Answered
- FIFA 20 Best of Release 2 Party Bag: How to Complete SBC & What You Can Get
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Summer Heat Origi SBC
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Summer Heat Wijnaldum SBC