We’re into the second week of FUT Birthday in FIFA 20. This year, a boost to 5-star week-foot or skill moves is the main feature for each themed player and there are two themed objectives players to earn once again. In case you want to add him to your squad, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the FUT Birthday Bakayoko Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20.
The card is great for a free one. He’ll feel a little heavy, having low agility and balance since he’s a big man, but he’s great as an enforcer CDM. With 92 physical and 88 defending, he’ll be difficult to get past.
While he might feel heavy on the ball or on the turn, he’s not technically slow, which is good. Also, his Weak Foot has been upgraded to five star.
How to Complete FUT Birthday Bakayoko Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20
- Physical Passer – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Assist a goal in 3 separate Rivals matches using French players with min. 80 physical.
- Skillful Finish – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Score a Finesse goal in 2 separate Rivals matches using Ligue 1 players with min. 4 star Skill Moves.
- French Facilitator – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist 2 goals in 5 separate Rivals matches using French players with min. 4 star Weak Foot.
- Weak Foot Wonder – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score and assist in 7 separate Rivals wins using Midfielders with a min. 4 star Weak foot.
The players you need to these FUT Birthday Bakayoko objectives are French, Ligue 1, and those with a four star Weak Foot. So, try and find players that match as many of those as possible. Think of the likes of Wissam Ben Yedder, Paul Pogba, Kylian Mbappe if you’ve got loads of coins.
Then, just head into Rivals matches and try to win as many as you can, keeping in mind that you need to score with midfielders. The Finesse shots will probably come naturally, so just try and focus on the winning. Then, you can clear up and straggling objectives at the end if you need to.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the FUT Birthday Bakayoko Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
- EA Play Has Over 6.5 Million Subscribers; FIFA 20 Has Nearly 35 Million Players
- FIFA 20 Team of the Week 43 (TOTW 43) Predictions
- FIFA 20: Is Jude Bellingham in the Game? Answered
- FIFA 20 Best of Release 2 Party Bag: How to Complete SBC & What You Can Get
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Summer Heat Origi SBC