Even with the world of football coming to a halt over the last few weeks, EA Sports are going ahead with their annual Team of the Season promo. As expected, some player objectives that tie into the release of the Community Voted and EFL squads have been added to the game. One of them focuses onMarcus Thuram. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Team of the Season So Far Thuram objectives in FIFA 20.
It’s an okay card. His quick and his shooting is top tier, but his low balance, poor reactions, and 3 star/3 star weak foot and skill moves mean he doesn’t fit the FIFA 20 meta at all.
However, the objectives are very hard, so it shouldn’t take you too long to unlock him.
How to Complete Team of the Season So Far Thuram Objectives in FIFA 20
- Scoring Strength – 300 XP – Score 2 goals in 2 separate Rivals matches using players with min. 85 Physical.
- Creative Crosser – 300 XP – Assist with a cross in 2 separate Rivals matches using Bundesliga players.
- Finesse Finisher – 300 XP – Score a finesse goal in 5 separate Rivals matches using Bundesliga Forwards.
- Terrific Thuram – 300 XP – Score and assist in 6 separate Rivals wins using French players.
The best thing to do for Team of the Season So Far Thuram would be to either use a full french or full Bundesliga team and then sub in one or two from the set you’re not using. You’ll then be able to do the challenges that focus on both in the same games.
Also. the French player objective is the only one that requires you to actually win, so even if you just score in a game, you’ll still be working towards the objective well.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Team of the Season So Far Thuram objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- FIFA 18’s Team of the Season Promo Needs to Be Better Than Last Year’s