Animal Crossing New Horizons has been out for almost two weeks now and Nintendo has been slowly rolling out small updates to patch out glitches and issues with the game. Just today, a new update was released by Nintendo and if you’re wondering what’s new for the Animal Crossing 1.1.2 update, here’s what you need to know.
What’s New in the Animal Crossing 1.1.2 Update?
Right now in Animal Crossing New Horizons, players are able to collect eggs and craft items for Bunny Day, which actually lasts until April 12. Zipper T. Bunny will show up on your island (he’s kinda creepy) and will hide eggs all over the place for you to grab.
There was an earlier update that added this event into the game but now, we have yet another update that changes a couple of things.
Nintendo’s Japanese Twitter account tweeted the update details late last night and while the changes made aren’t anything to write home about, you might be interested in the details.
Here’s what’s new for update 1.1.2:
- Fixes bug where inviting a villager can cause an existing one to glitch
- Fixes bug which causes Tom Nook to not invite new villagers
- Fixes bug where it was impossible to move buildings
- Fixes bug where Wilbur took bells for items
- And more (thanks OatmealDome for the translation)
Nintendo has yet to officially update its official page for Animal Crossing New Horizons patch notes but once they do, we’ll make sure to update this accordingly if there’s more information to come out of it.
And that’s all you really need to know about the Animal Crossing 1.1.2 update for New Horizons. For more tips and tricks for the game, make sure to check out our Guide Wiki right here. You can also search Twinfinite for everything else Animal Crossing or just keep scrolling down below for more relevant content.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Light Sticks
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Best Stall Custom Designs
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Best Simple Panel Custom Designs
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Cake
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Best Path Custom Designs