After more than two years since the release of the original game, Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja are back with Nioh 2, which brings back the fun action combat system and insane amounts of customization you get for your character. Here’s how the Yasakani Magatama accessory works in Nioh 2.
How the Yasakani Magatama Works in Nioh 2
The Yasakani Magatama was an accessory that was featured in the original game as well, and is easily one of the rarest and most valuable items you can get in the game.
It functions pretty much the same way in Nioh 2, and if you get your hands on one, you’ll definitely want to keep it on you, depending on what your build is and what kind of armor sets you’re going for.
In a nutshell, the Yasakani Magatama reduces the stat requirements of all armor pieces by one point when equipped. This makes it very useful for builds that are skewed towards stats that don’t have any bearing on armor, as you won’t need to spend as much Amrita on stats like skill and strength just to wear a piece of gear.
However, it’s also worth noting that the Yasakani Magatama cannot be stacked. This means that even if you have multiple of the accessory, you can’t equip two at once to reduce the stat cost by two points.
How to Get It
As alluded to previously, the Yasakani Magatama is one of the rarest items in the game, which means that it’s going to be pretty hard to try to farm enemies for a drop. As always, you can try to increase your chances of getting a drop by adjusting your Kodama Blessings at a shrine to increase your drop rates.
In addition to that, this seems to be an item that can only drop from enemies in the sixth region onward. You’ll also likely have better luck in Twilight missions or in new game plus.
- Koei Tecmo Promises to Address Nioh 2’s PC Performance and Mouse & Keyboard Issuse in Upcoming Updates
- Nioh & Nioh 2 Remastered Complete Edition for PS5 & PC Get Trailer & Screenshots to Celebrate Release
- Nioh 2 Remastered for PS5 Gets Another 17 Hours of Gameplay as Duo of Japanese Streamers Clears the Game
- Nioh 2 Remastered for PS5 Looks As Deadly As Ever in 29 Hours of Gameplay
- Koei Tecmo Announces Record Quarter; Hyrule Warriors, Nioh 2, & Atelier Ryza 2 Shipments Revealed