We’re coming towards the end of Shapeshifters in FIFA 20, with little news on what promo is going to come next. To celebrate, EA Sports has released an SBC that grants you one random player from the two squads. In case you want to test your luck with it, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Shapeshifters Player SBC in FIFA 20.
Honestly, I’d avoid this SBC completely – it’s obscenely expensive for what you could get from it. Yes you could get Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi, but realistically you’re not going to.
Rashica, Idrissa Gueye, or Renato Sanchez are who you’re probably going to get. Therefore, with the SBC costing upwards of 200k, it’s a rip-off unless you’re really lucky.
The Shapeshifters Player SBC requirements are:
- Team of the Week Players: Min. 2
- Team Overall Rating: Min. 87
- Team Chemistry: Min. 60
How to Complete Shapeshifters Player SBC in FIFA 20
For a single 87 rated squad, the best thing to do would be to go for a couple of high rated players and balance it out with lower ones.
Players like Pique, Oblak, De Gea, Suarez, Kroos, and Modric are all relatively cheap and using them allows you to use 84/85 rated players for the rest of the squad, which is cheaper than just using 87 rated players in every position.
The chemistry requirement for the Shapeshifters Player SBC is quite low, so you can just fill in any gaps with goalkeepers, which always stay cheap because it’s difficult to fit more than one into SBCs usually.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Shapeshifters Player SBC in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.
- EA Play Has Over 6.5 Million Subscribers; FIFA 20 Has Nearly 35 Million Players
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Has Over 10 Million Players; FIFA 20 Has Over 25 Million
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- EA Postpones Apex Legends and FIFA 20 Events Due to Coronavirus
- FIFA 20 Cannot Be Taken Seriously as an Esport