After a few quiet weeks, FUT Birthday is finally here in FIFA 20. This year, a boost to 5-star week-foot or skill moves is the main feature for each themed player and there are two themed objectives players to earn. In case you want to add him to your squad, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the FUT Birthday Paqueta Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20.
The card is good, if unspectacular. He’s well rounded and will make a good attacking midfielder. Now having 5-star weak foot makes him very useable too.
Also, the objectives are all Squad Battles based, meaning you don’t have to bother with Rivals or online play when trying to unlock him.
How to Complete FUT Birthday Paqueta Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20
- Serie A Skills – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Score 2 goals in 5 separate Squad Battles wins on min. World Class difficulty using Serie A players with min. 4 star Skill Moves.
- World Class Pass – 300 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Assist 2 goals in 7 separate Squad Battles wins using Midfielders with min. 4 star Skill Moves and 4 star Weak Foot.
- Through Vision – 300 XP & Two Players Pack – Assist with a Through Ball in 2 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty.
- Samba Sweet Spot – 300 XP & Gold Pack – Score a volley in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty using Brazilian players.
What I’d recommend doing for FUT Birthday Paqueta would be to try and complete these objectives while working towards the Icon Swaps challenges if you have those left.
Whether you do that or not though, you can just use one Brazilian up front, a Serie A player somewhere in attack, and midfielder with 4 star/4 star somewhere else.
If you sub on a striker, a winger, and a CAM that match those requirements, you should be able to complete all the objectives at once.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the FUT Birthday Paqueta Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
- FIFA 20: How to Complete All Season 6 Week 5 Objectives
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Bundesliga TOTSSF Guaranteed SBC
- FIFA 20: How to Complete TOTSSF Mathieu Objectives
- FIFA 20: How to Complete Flashback Witsel SBC
- FIFA 20: How to Complete All Season 6 Week 4 Objectives