If you’re like most Doom Eternal players, then you likely missed a collectible or two on your first playthrough of one of its many story missions. Fortunately, there is a way to replay missions in Doom Eternal and we’ll run you through how to do it.
How to Replay Missions in Doom Eternal
Replaying missions in Doom Eternal is fairly easy to do once you know where to go.
From the main menu, select the Campaign option and then select whichever file you’re currently playing through the game with. This will take you to the file’s main screen, and right below the Continue Game option you’ll see the Mission Select option.
Select it, and then you’ll be brought to a list of all of the missions you’ve completed so far. You won’t be able to select any missions you haven’t completed, so if you’re not dead-set on getting every collectible as soon as you humanly can, it’s recommended that you play through the entirety of the campaign before going back and rounding up everything you missed.
So, to recap how you replay missions in Doom Eternal:
- Go to the Main Menu and select the Campaign option
- Select your current playthrough’s file
- Scroll down to the Mission Select option and choose the one you want to replay
How to Replay Missions From the Fortress of Doom
You can also access the Misson Select menu in-game in Doom Eternal, from a terminal in the Fortress of Doom hub area.
While in the command center where you activate the portal to travel to different missions for the campaign, look to your right for a terminal that says “Mission Select.” Examine it, and you’ll be able to pull up the screen where you can select different levels to replay.
You still won’t be able to play any levels you haven’t completed at least once, but this method can save you a bit of time if you’d rather not exit out to the main menu from an active playthrough of the campaign.
That’s all there is to know about how to replay missions in Doom Eternal. For more on the game, check out our guide wiki. It has a ton of helpful guides on topics like how to master all weapon mods and whether the game supports cross-platform play.
- New Doom Eternal The Ancient Gods Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- DOOM Eternal Adds Render Modes to Make Your Screenshots Look Even More Awesome
- DOOM Eternal The Ancient Gods Expansion Revealed in New Teaser
- Doom Eternal, Elder Scrolls Online Coming to PS5 & Xbox Series X
- Why Doom Eternal’s Easy Mode Is Actually Its Most Satisfying