It should come as no surprise that the new Borderlands 3 DLC is jam-packed with legendary weapons. It also shouldn’t surprise you that we here at Twinfinite love finding them, showing them off, and helping you get your own. Here’s how to get the Little Yeeti Legendary Pistol in Borderlands 3 Guns, Love & Tentacles, including stats and perks.
How to get the Little Yeeti Legendary Pistol in Borderlands 3 Guns, Love & Tentacles
The Little Yeeti isn’t technically a boss drop. It’s a drop from one of Hammerlock’s crew challenge monsters, exactly how they worked in the base game.
This particular monster, the Yeti, is in Skittermaw Basin. As the Yeti is tied to Hammerlock’s Occult Hunt crew challenge, the monster is a guaranteed spawn. The Little Yeeti isn’t a guaranteed drop, but the Yeti isn’t a hard fight so farming isn’t all that tough.
Early in the main quest, you will find yourself on the way to The Cankerwood. A little before the transport gate, there is a path on the left you can jump up and follow, this leads to the Yeti fight.
Stats and Perks
Considering the overall theme of the DLC, it should be obvious from when you opened this guide that the Little Yeeti would be a Jakobs.
The Little Yeeti packs a punch, a massive punch. The special ability here is tied to the fact the bullets look almost like shotgun shells. In the game, you are probably used to shotguns causing some pretty hard knockback, that is also the specialty of the Little Yeeti.
The “yeet” part of the red text refers to the fact that usually when hit by the Little Yeeti, enemies will be thrown backwards and ragdoll. Also, despite the x2 on the damage, it doesn’t cost two ammo per shot. Plus, being a Jakobs, the bullets ricochet on critical hits.
The one main drawback of the Little Yeeti is the bullet velocity. As the shots aren’t standard bullets, they are presumably heavier so this isn’t much of a long-distance pistol. But the up close damage entirely makes up for it.
- Travel to Skittermaw Basin.
- Head to the southernmost point of the map.
- That round-ish area that breaks off from the tunnel leading to The Crankerwood is where you will find the Yeti.
- As the Yeti is part of Hammerlock’s Occult Hunt crew challenge, he will always spawn.
There you have it, Vault Hunters, another legendary down! This is all you need to know for how to get the Little Yeeti Legendary Pistol in Borderlands 3 Guns, Love & Tentacles.
- Gearbox Details Borderlands 3 DLC Bounty of Blood; Teases DLC Pack 4
- Borderlands 3 Mayhem 2.0: How to Get Reflux Legendary Shotgun
- Borderlands 3 Mayhem 2.0: How to Get Backburner Legendary Launcher
- Borderlands 3 Revenge of the Cartels: How to Get Wattson Legendary Shield
- Borderlands 3 Mayhem 2.0: How to Get DNA Legendary SMG