Mystery Gift has long been a thing in the Pokemon games, ever since the GameBoy game days. In recent years, Mystery Gift has evolved into something that enables players to get neat treats via a number of different methods. Pokemon Sword and Shield Mystery Gift codes can net you some free items in the game, so we’ll talk you through the process of using them all.
How to Use Mystery Gift Codes in Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Load Up Pokemon Sword/ Pokemon Shield on your Nintendo Switch
Press Y to open the menu.
- Select the ‘Mystery Gift’ option.
- Select ‘Get a Mystery Gift’
- Choose ‘Get with Code/ Password’
At this point, your Nintendo Switch will connect to the internet. If you’re not connected, you won’t be able to use Mystery Gift.
- Enter any of the Mystery Gift codes below and confirm you want to use it.
- Confirm you want to receive the item and wait for it to transfer to your game.
- You’ll now have your Mystery Gift items in your inventory ready to be used.
All Pokemon Sword and Shield Mystery Gift Codes
We’ve included a comprehensive list of all Mystery Gift codes you can use in Sword and Shield down below. We’ll continue to update this post as more
|Mystery Gift Code||Item Reward||Expiry Date|
|AREAS1LVESTRE||10 Premier Balls||Feb. 27|
|C0MPET1T1ON||1 Bottle Cap||March 30|
|G1GAGRANF1NALE||10 Heal Balls||TBC|
|GALAR||1 Bottle Cap||Feb. 28|
|KAMPFTEAM||20 Battle Points||Feb. 28|
|PUNKR0CK||3x TR94 (High Horsepower)||March 30|
|SUPEREFF1CACE||20 Battle Points||March 30|
While there have been other Mystery Gift codes in the past for Pokemon Sword and Shield, these have since expired and so we’ve no longer included them.
Chances are that more Mystery Gift codes will be released as some of those listed above expire. We’ll be sure to keep on top of this list so you can keep up-to-date with all the freebies you can get your hands on.