Developed and published by Bandai Namco, this week sees the release of One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows, a new fighting game set in the same world as the popular anime series. Here’s how to level up your character in One Punch Man.
Leveling Up Your Character in One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows
While this is a fighting game at its core, there are still a few RPG elements to be aware of, and that includes increasing your character’s level. This will help to make your character stronger, beef up their stats, and allow you to be more well-equipped to deal with the later challenges.
To level up your character, you need to gain experience points, which are obtained through completing missions. You can even replay missions to gain more experience if you feel the need to grind a few more levels before taking on the next big quest.
Each mission awards you with a set amount of experience points, which will go towards your level progress. Once the bar fills up, you gain a level.
However, simply gaining levels isn’t enough to make your character stronger. You’ll also need to make use of your Growth Points in One Punch Man.
How to Use Growth Points
Each time your character levels up, you’ll earn a few Growth Points as well, which can be put towards increasing your stats. To do this, bring up your menu by pressing the Options button, go to the My Hero tab, then go to the Develop Parameters sub-tab.
From here, you’ll see all five stats that you can develop and put your Growth Points into. We’ve listed them below:
- HP: Increases max HP.
- Attack: Increases the power of Normal Attacks.
- Killer Move: Increases the power of Killer Moves.
- Technique: Increases the recovery speed of the Move Gauge.
- Appeal: Arriving characters will be more powerful.
All you have to do is select the parameters you want to level up (provided you have enough Growth Points), then confirm your selection.
To recap, here’s how to level up in One Punch Man:
- You gain experience points by completing missions in the game, and those contribute to your level.
- Bring up the menu, then go to the My Hero tab and spend your Growth Points in the Develop Parameters sub-tab.
- This allows you to strengthen your stats as well.
That’s all you need to know about how to level up in One Punch Man. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.