Winter Refresh only lasted a week in FIFA 20 and we’re already into another promo, called Shapeshifters. New players have come to the game, each with a new position, and there’s more XP to earn. So that you can continue working towards level 30, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 4 Week 4 Objectives (Feb 2020) in FIFA 20.
First of all, this is technically the fifth individual season, but since it’s the fourth set of six weeks, EA is calling it Season 4. This is the season that starts on Jan. 31.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team, in the Season Objectives title. Once you’ve completed all the Week 4 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
As usual, you’ll have two weeks to complete the objectives and claim the rewards. We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 4 Week 4 Objectives (Feb 2020)
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- Play 4 – 300 XP – Play 4 matches in any FUT game mode.
- Win 2 – 300 XP – Win 2 matches in any FUT game mode.
- Assist 2 – 600 XP – Assist 2 goals in FUT game mode.
- Score 3 – 600 XP – Score 3 goals in any FUT game mode.
Group Reward: 200 XP
Season 4 Week 4 – Silver Objectives
- Over the Top – 1000 XP – Assist 2 goals with Lobbed Through Balls in Squad Battles on min. Semi-Pro difficulty.
- Win 3 – 900 XP – Win 3 matches in any FUT game mode.
- Midfield 5 – 1000 XP – Play 2 Squad Battles matches on min. Semi-Pro difficulty using at least 5 midfielders in your starting squad.
- Low Drive – 700 XP – Score a low driven shot in any FUT game mode.
Group Reward: 400 XP
- Fast Finish – 1350 XP – Score a goal in Rivals with a Low Driven Shot using a player with a min. PAC rating of 85.
- Making Progress – 1000 XP – Earn 3500 Rivals points.
- Assist 6 – 1450 XP – Assist 6 goals in Rivals.
- Middle Man Magic – 1200 XP – Score using a midfielder in a Rivals win.
- Double-Double – 1600 XP – Assist 2 and score 2 in the same Squad Battles match on min. Professional difficulty, using at least 4 Serie A players in your starting squad.
Group Reward: 733 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 4 Week 4 Objectives in FIFA 20 (Feb 2020). For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for us at Twinfinite.