The release of patch 5.2 for Final Fantasy XIV is an exciting one, as not only does it bring new story content, but it also continues the Eden raids. Here’s how to clear the Eden’s Verse Furor E6 raid in FFXIV.
Eden’s Verse Furor E6 in FFXIV
For Eden’s Verse Furor, or E6 as it’ll be abbreviated to, you’ll be facing two bosses jumping in and out of a portal. They’re Garuda and Ifrit, which means more mechanics to keep track of. We’ve broken them down and listed their moves down below:
- Ferostorm: Two turquoise fangs appear on either side of Garuda, and will spawn large cone-shaped AoEs, dealing huge damage. Step out of the way of the fangs.
- Superstorm: Group-wide attack. Heal through as necessary.
- When Garuda spawns a large blue circle in the middle of the arena, stand right outside the edge of it. It will push all members backwards, but if you’re standing too far from it, you’ll get pushed into the flaming edges of the arena and die instantly.
- Storm of Fury: Two players get tethered, and Garuda will unleash a cone AoE attack directed at them. All other players should move out of the way.
- When Garuda summons two blue circles surrounding two players, other party members should stack to prevent those players from getting tossed into the air and taking massive damage. Avoid the AoE that comes after.
- Vacuum Slice: Red line AoE appears in the middle of the arena. Dodge as necessary.
- Occluded Front: Blue orbs spawn around the arena, and players will be pushed from the edge towards the middle. Stand near the edge of the arena, but out of the way of the orbs to avoid damage. The orbs will quickly disappear to make way for a circular AoE.
- Hands of Flame: Tank buster. Heal and use cooldowns as necessary.
- Hands of Hell: One player gets marked with three red tethers, other players should share the tethers and stand apart from each other to share the damage.
- Instant Incineration: Circular AoEs start spawning on the ground. Dodge as necessary.
- Strike Spark: Ifrit spawns several red orbs around the arena. He’ll then move towards one of the orbs, follow him.
- Hot Foot: Ifrit punts one of the red orbs towards the middle of the arena, creating a safe space in his hit box. Make sure to stack on Ifrit to avoid damage.
- Inferno Howl: Group-wide attack. Heal through as necessary.
Once you get Ifrit down to half health, Garuda joins the fight, and you’ll need to keep track of both their mechanics at the same time. Once Ifrit is injured enough, the next phase begins.
- Hands of Flame: Large AoEs appear on either side of the arena, with the only safe spot being in the middle column. Dodge as necessary.
- Large, circular red AoEs will appear on the ground in between abilities, with two or three safe spots scattered around the arena. Keep an eye out for these and dodge as necessary.
- Conflag Strike: Large AoEs appear on the ground, and you’ll need to dodge several of them around the arena before Raktapaksa finally readies an attack that his everything in front of him. The only safe spot will be directly behind him.
During this phase, you’ll also have to deal with a mixture of Garuda and Ifrit’s mechanics in quick succession.
That’s all you need to know about how to clear the Eden’s Verse Furor E6 raid. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game. If you’re looking for a guide on E5, or more info on the new Anamnesis Anyder dungeon, we’ve got you covered as well.