Connect with us

Pokemon Sword & Shield: How to Get Wynaut

Guides

Pokemon Sword & Shield: How to Get Wynaut

It’s a big world out there in Pokemon Sword and Shield, and the Galar region is full to bursting with Pokemon to catch. If you’re wanting to get the Shiny Charm to make your shiny hunting that little bit easier, you’ll need Wynaut to complete your regional Pokedex. Here’s how to get Wynaut in Pokemon Sword and Shield.

Hatching Wynaut From an Egg in Pokemon Sword and Shield

Simply put, Wynaut isn’t a Pokemon you can just go and catch out in the wild.

Instead, you’ll need to hatch one from an egg. We’ve listed all steps you’ll need to take to get a Wynaut in Pokemon Sword and Shield below.

Time needed: 1 hour.

  1. Catch a Wobbuffet

    Your best bet to catch a Wobbuffet is to go to the Dusty Bowl in Heavy Fog. You’ve got a 55% chance of Wobbuffet spawning. Alternatively, Hammerlocke Hills in Normal weather has a 45% chance, followed by Lake of Outrage in Heavy Fog at 30%.

  2. Get Lax Incense and give it to Wobbuffet

    You have to have Lax Incense if you’re going to get a Wynaut. Go to Hulbury and follow the path right as it goes down the stairs. On your left, you’ll see a market. Talk to the blonde female NPC to get Lax Incense for $5,000.

  3. Drop off Wobbuffet & a Ditto at the Nursery

    Take your Wobbuffet and a Ditto (or another Wobbuffet) to the Nursery found on Route 5 or Bridge Field.

    Pokemon sword wynaut, Pokemon shield wynaut

  4. Hatch the Egg to Get Wynaut in Pokemon Sword and Shield

    Return to the Nursery after a short while and you should have an Egg waiting for you. Keep it in your Party and walk around for a while. Soon, it’ll hatch and you’ll have a Wynaut in Pokemon Sword and Shield.

    Pokemon sword wynaut

Max Raid Wynaut

While you can’t find Wynaut in the wild in Pokemon Sword and Shield, it is possible to take one on in a 2-star Max Raid Battle.

This shows up in both Sword and Shield, and isn’t all that difficult, especially if you’ve got some other players by your side.

That’s everything you need to know on how to get Wynaut in Pokemon Sword and Shield. For more tips, head over to our guide wiki. Otherwise, be sure to search Twinfinite for all of your guiding needs.

Comments
Continue Reading
To Top