Headliners is about to come to an end in FIFA 20, so packs will soon be pretty empty. The new TOTW will have to keep you tide over until the next promo, which will probably be Future Stars. In case you’re after some team upgrades this week, here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 20 (TOTW 20) predictions.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 20 Players (TOTW 20)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high-rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 20 (TOTW 20) Predictions
- Gianluigi Donnarumma – GK – AC Milan – 87 OVR – Helping secure Milan’s 1-0 win over Brescia, the young keeper is this week’s standout.
- Ricardo Pereira – RB – Leicester City – 86 OVR – Leicester got back to winning ways with a 4-1 win over West Ham in midweek. Pereira scored one and assisted another.
- Hector Bellerin – RB – Arsenal – 83 OVR – Making what is hopefully a full comeback after nearly a year out, Bellerin scored a late equaliser for Arsenal at Chelsea, following David Luiz’s early red card.
- Nacho Fernandez – CB – Real Madrid – 84 OVR – With the only goal and a clean sheet vs. Valladolid, Nacho will likely get a TOTW 20 place.
- Jordan Henderson – CDM – Liverpool – 85 OVR – Usually the unsung hero, Hendo scored one and assisted the other in Liverpool’s 2-1 win over Wolves.
- Leon Goretzka – CM – Bayern Munich – 86 OVR – Bayern beat Schalke 5-0 this weekend, with Goretzka scoring one and assisting another.
- Neymar – CAM – PSG – 94 OVR – Potentially boosting his new Headliners card, Neymar scored both goals in PSG’s 2-0 win over Lille.
- Jadon Sancho – RM – Dortmund – 87 OVR – One of three standout players in Dortmund’s 5-1 win, Sancho scored once and assisted another.
- Josip Illicic – ST – Atalanta – 88 OVR – Torino got two late red cards as they lost 7-0 at home to Atalanta. Illicic scored three times, including two in two minutes.
- Alassane Plea – ST – Borussia Monchengladbach – 86 OVR – Last week’s Headliners Objectives player scored twice this weekend, putting him in-line for a TOTW 20 place.
- Maxi Gomez – ST – Valencia – 83 OVR – With both goals in a 2-0 win over Barcelona, there’s no chance that Maxi Gomez is left out of the TOTW squad.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold. You’ll also see the flares in the tunnel as bright gold, rather than white as they are for standard gold players.
When Does Team of the Week 20 (TOTW 20) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.