Team of the Year only has a few days left in FIFA 20 and we’ve got another Objectives player to work towards following Iniesta earlier in the week. Hakim Ziyech has been great at Ajax, especially in the side’s Champions League run last year. In case you want to add him to your squad, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Moments Ziyech Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20.
The card is great. He’s difficult to link and only has a 2-star weak foot, but is phenomenal in every other area. Also, the objectives look quite simple.
How to Complete Moments Ziyech Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20 TOTY
- The Atlas Lion – 200XP & 10 game loan card – Score a low driven shot in Rivals.
- Silky Skills – 200 XP & Consumables Pack – Assist 8 goals using players with a min. 4 star skill moves in Squad Battles on min. World Class.
- Eye for Goal – 200 XP & Two Players Pack – Score 12 goals with midfielders in Rivals.
- Assist Artist – 200 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist with a Lob Through Ball using Eredivisie players in three separate Rivals matches.
- A Dutch Touch – 200 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score using Eredivisie players in 5 separate Rivals wins.
None of the challenges are particularly difficult. You might have to purchase some decent Eredivisie players if you didn’t complete the Ones to Watch Promes SBC either time is was previously released.
Moments Ziyech Seasons Objectives Eye for Goal challenge should come naturally as you play Rivals this week, as will the low driven shot for the loan.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Moments Ziyech Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.