Destiny 2 is in a pretty good spot right now, especially after the success and warm reception to the recently released Shadowkeep expansion. The game is showing no signs of slowing down either, as a new Season has just started. The Season of the Dawn introduces a slew of new Exotic weapons to collect. Here’s how to get the Bastion Exotic Fusion Rifle in Destiny 2.
How to Get Bastion in Destiny 2
Bastion is one of the three new Exotic weapons being added to Destiny 2, alongside Symmetry and Devil’s Ruin. Unlike Symmetry, however, Bastion cannot be obtained through regular means or just leveling up the in-game Season Pass.
Instead, in traditional Bungie fashion, this is one of the Exotics that can only be gotten through the completion of an Exotic quest. In this case, it was a doozy of an exotic quest: solving the Corridors of Time Puzzle.
Fortunately, the community has sorted it out and here is the solution to the puzzle which you can start by entering the Corridors of Time via Osiris on Mercury during Season of Dawn.
When you’re inside the Corridors of Time, there will a large room with multiple doors near short pillars that have symbols on it. Above is the order of symbols you must take to start the Bastion quest line.
Once you’ve done that, the quest will begin proper. Here are all the steps courtesy of KackisHD:
Time needed: 2 hours.
How to Get Bastion in Destiny 2 (Exotic Quest)
- Complete the Corridors of Time Puzzle
- Return to Saint-14 who will ask you to kill five Fallen Servitors and/or Captains
- Go to Spider and then kill the boss of the Lost Sector, Empty Tank, on The Tangled Shore (Aksiniks)
- Return to Spider once again and complete 10 Wanted Bounties, 8 Public Events, and kill 30 orange bar (challenging) enemies.
Heroic public events count double.
- Go to the Lost Sector Trapper’s Cave on The Tangled Shore and investigate the grave located near the waterfall inside.
- Go back to Spider one more time and begin a special version of the strike: The Hallowed Lair and and kill Defiled Reysk.
The enemy will spawn during the final boss fight versus The Fanatic. Simply take it out, and you’ll have completed the quest step.
- Return to Saint-14 and collect Bastion.
Destiny 2 Bastion Perks
- Saint’s Fists: Charge to fire three spreads of Kinetic slugs.
- Breakthrough: A portion of this weapon’s damage bypasses elemental shields.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Bastion Exotic Fusion Rifle in Destiny 2 for now. Be sure to check our Destiny 2 guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
Here are a few other guides to help get you started:
- How to Start Vex Offensive
- How to Get Decryption Core Fragments
- How to Get Vex Mind Components Fast & Easy