While there may not be a huge National Dex in Pokemon Sword and Shield, the Galar region is still home to over 400 Pokemon, some old and some new. Croagunk and Toxicroak are two such Pokemon that were introduced back in Generation IV. Here’s how to evolve Croagunk into Toxicroak in Pokemon Sword and Shield.
Before you get a Toxicroak, though, you’ll need to first get a Croagunk. It’s worth noting right away that Croagunk can only be caught in the wild in Pokemon Shield. It is exclusive to the game, and Pokemon Sword owners will need to trade if they want to get their hands on it.
As for you Pokemon Shield owners, we’ve listed all locations it can be found, as well as the spawn rate percentage and weather conditions below:
- Galar Mine No. 2 – 15% Chance
- Motostoke Outskirts – 35% Chance
- Motostoke Riverbank – 35% Chance
- Bridge Field – 5-10% Chance
- Stony Wilderness – 30% Chance – Overcast weather
- Dusty Bowl Wild Area – 15% Chance – Normal weather, 60% Chance when Overcast
- Giant’s Cap – 5% Chance – Normal weather, 35% Chance – Overcast weather
Evolving Croagunk Into Toxicroak in Pokemon Sword and Shield
With a Croagunk safely in your possession, all you need to do to evolve it into Toxicroak is level it up to Lv. 37. Once it reaches level 37, Croagunk will automatically evolve itself into Toxicroak.
That’s everything you need to know on how to evolve Croagunk into Toxicroak in Pokemon Sword and Shield. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki.