It’s busy in the football and FIFA worlds right now, with the Christmas schedule ramping up and Team of the Group Stage coming out in EA’s game. In case you’re after some team upgrades this week, here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 13 (TOTW 13) predictions.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 13 Players (TOTW 13)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 13 (TOTW 13) Predictions
- Martin Dubravka – GK – Newcastle United – 83 OVR – Surprisingly climbing the table this week, Newcastle have Dubravka to thank as he faced 19 shots in his side’s 2-1 win over Southampton.
- Rafael Varane – CB – Real Madrid – 86 OVR – With a goal and a clean sheet to his name this weekend, one of the most OP defenders in the game could be getting an upgrade.
- Ramy Bensebaini – LB – Borussia Monchengladbach – 84 OVR – For what would be his second TOTW of the season, the fullback scored both goals as Gladbach beat Bayern 2-1.
- Cristian Ansaldi – LB – Torino – 81 OVR – With a goal and an assist from full-back, Ansaldi is another starring left-back from this week.
- Naby Keita – CM – Liverpool – 85 OVR – Scoring his first goal of the season, and getting an assist, Keita was instrumental in his side’s 3-0 win.
- Marco Reus – CAM – Borussia Dortmund – 89 OVR – Dortmund won 5-0 this weekend with Reus scoring twice and assisting another.
- Jadon Sancho – RM – Borussia Dortmund – 86 OVR – This will be a case of being either Sancho or Reus as the Englishman also scored twice and assisted another this weekend.
- Joaquin – LW – Real Betis – 83 OVR – His goals may have all come in the first 20 minutes, but a hat-trick in a 3-2 win is huge.
- Memphis Depay – CF – Lyon – 86 OVR – He’s missed out a few times but shouldn’t this week after another two goals and one assist.
- Harry Kane – ST – Spurs – 92 OVR – With another two goals and an assist, Kane could be in line for yet another TOTW upgrade.
- Cristhian Stuani – ST – Girona – 82 OVR – He was on fire last season but he’s back again after a hat-trick in a 3-1 win over Lugo.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold. You’ll also see the flares in the tunnel as bright gold, rather than white as they are for standard gold players.
You can check out our predictions for FIFA 20 Team of the Week 13 (TOTW 13) in Ultimate Team above.
When Does Team of the Week 13 (TOTW 13) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.