With the release of the Shadowkeep expansion for Destiny 2 earlier this year, Bungie retired Pinnacle weapons and introduced Ritual weapons instead. These were slightly weaker than Pinnacle weapons, and were meant to help balance out the game a little more. Here’s how to get the Edgewise Vanguard Ritual weapon in Destiny 2.
How to Get Edgewise in Destiny 2
Introduced in the Shadowkeep expansion, Edgewise is the name of the Legendary Machine Gun Ritual weapon you can get from Zavala. To get it, simply head to the Tower and talk to Zavala, and take on the quest titled A Loud Racket.
You’ll then need to complete the following objectives in the Strikes playlist:
- Get final blows with a Machine Gun
- Get final blows with Solar powers
- Score points
The objectives aren’t too difficult at all, but it can be extremely time-consuming. Because of that, it’s recommended that you equip a good Solar Machine Gun to help make the farming process go faster. The Fixed Odds Machine Gun, for instance, can be obtained from the Menagerie, and should help to speed things up a little bit in the process.
Here’s the curated roll list for the weapon:
- Rapid-Fire Frame
- Polygonal Rifling
- Light Mag
- Feeding Frenzy/Field Prep
To recap, here’s how to get Edgewise in Destiny 2:
- Talk to Zavala at the Tower to accept the quest titled A Loud Racket.
- Get Machine Gun final blows, Solar final blows, and score points in the Strike playlist.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Edgewise in Destiny 2. Be sure to check our Destiny 2 guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
Here are a few other guides to help get you started:
- How to Start Vex Offensive
- How to Get Decryption Core Fragments
- How to Get Vex Mind Components Fast & Easy