The crazy fall season for video games finally hits the final stretch as Black Friday 2019 looms. Although this is the last major burst of games for a few months, November 2019 doesn’t take the foot off the pedal. Let’s look at some new Xbox One games releasing in November 2019, and then highlight what we feel is most notable.
New Xbox One Games for November 2019
- Blacksad: Under the Skin – Nov. 5
- Just Dance 2020 – Nov. 5
- Garfield Kart: Furious Racing – Nov. 5
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Dragonhold – Nov. 5
- Stay Cool, Kobayashi-san!: A River City Ransom Story – Nov. 7
- Need for Speed Heat – Nov. 8
- Romancing SaGa 3 – Nov. 11
- Yaga – Nov. 12
- Valfaris – Nov. 15
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Nov. 15
- Sparklite – Nov. 15
- Munchkin: Quacked Quest – Nov. 19
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall – Revelations – Nov. 19
- Farmer’s Dynasty – Nov. 21
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts – Nov. 22
- Civilization VI – Nov. 22
Need for Speed Heat – New Xbox One Games November 2019
The Need for Speed series has been very spotty over the last few years. Once one of the stalwarts of the arcade racing genre, the series has had a few clunkers since its soft reboot of sorts back in 2015. Making matters more troubling, the arcade racing genre has seem some fantastic entries recently with Onrush and Forza Horizon 4.
Need for Speed Heat is going to attempt to get the series back on track by going to ol’ faithful: an aesthetic inspired by Miami. You know, the city where the “heat” is on and has those hundred-thousand dollar cars, everyone’s got ’em.
Ghost Games is still handling this one, so we’ll see how they switch things up if at all. We know that this will be an open world racing game and will feature a plot that involves a rivalry with the local police.