The final international break of the year is nearly over and it’s time for the busy Christmas schedule. In case you’re after some team upgrades this week, here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 10 (TOTW 10) predictions.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 10 Players (TOTW 10)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 10 (TOTW 10) Predictions
- Jan Oblak – GK – Atletico Madrid – 92 OVR – When there are no standout performances, EA like to go big for a TOTW GK. Oblak kept a clean sheet and made five saves, so he could be in with a shout.
- Stefan Lainer – RB – Borussia Monchengladbach – 81 OVR – The Austrian assisted one and scored the other in his side’s 2-1 win this weekend.
- Matthias Ginter – CB – Borussia Monchengladbach – 84 OVR – There were some other standout performances in Germany’s 4-0 win over Belarus, but with a goal, an assist, and clean sheet from CB, Ginter gets the nod for TOTW 10.
- Francesco Acerbi – CB – Lazio – 85 OVR – Italy scored 12 goals in two games this weekend, with Acerbi opening the scoring in the first: a 3-0 win at Bonznia.
- Toni Kross – CM – Real Madrid – 89 OVR – Another possible German inclusion, Kross got two goals and an assist vs. Belarus.
- John McGinn – CM – Aston Villa – 84 OVR – Continuing his goalscoring form, McGinn scored one and assisted another for Scotland this weekend.
- Gerard Moreno – RM – Villarreal – 86 OVR – For his second TOTW of the season, Moreno scored once and assisted three times vs. Malta this weekend.
- Eden Hazard – RW – Real Madrid – 92 OVR – Doing more in one game for Belgium than he has done for his new team this season, Hazard scored twice and assisted another vs. Russia.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – ST – Juventus (Piemonte Calcio) – 94 OVR – Still breaking records, Ronaldo scored four times this weekend, including a hat-trick vs. against Lithuania.
- Harry Kane – ST – Spurs – 91 OVR – Just a Ronaldo did, Kane scored four this weekend, with a hat-trick in England’s first game, against Montenegro.
- Raul Jimenez – ST – Wolves – 83 OVR – He has a RTTF card too, but with two goals and an assist for Mexico this weekend, he in with a chance of another special card.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold. You’ll also see the flares in the tunnel as bright gold, rather than white as they are for standard gold players.
You can check out our predictions for FIFA 20 Team of the Week 10 (TOTW 10) in Ultimate Team above.
When Does Team of the Week 10 (TOTW 10) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.