It is week three of FIFA 20’s second season and Road to the Final, is over meaning there are tons of new cards and XP to earn. Just like previous weeks, you’ll need to complete objectives to unlock these goodies. Luckily, we’ve got everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 2 Week 3 Objectives in FIFA 20 right here.
In total, there are three different categories to complete for these objectives: Bronze, Silver, Gold. Starting with Bronze, once you complete all the trials in one section, the next will unlock.
In order to access these challenges, simply head to the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team menu. Here, you’ll be able to track your progress on each, as well as see the next one up after it.
How to Complete All Season 2 Week 2 Objectives in FIFA 20
Below are all the objectives, divided by each objective set individually:
- Chemistry Upgrade – 270 XP – Apply a Chemistry Style to a player in your squad
- Play 4 – 500 XP – Play 4 matches in any FUT mode.
- Score 2 – 630 XP – Score 2 goals in any FUT mode.
- Assist 3 – 400 XP – Assist 3 goals in any FUT game mode.
Group Reward: 200 XP
Silver – Week 3 Objectives
- Fine Finisher – 600 XP – Score 2 goals with Volleys in any FUT game mode.
- Rival Finisher – 900 XP – Score 2 goals in Rivals.
- Battle Finisher – 1200 XP – Score a goal using a Finesse Shot in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Semi-Pro difficulty.
- Frequent Finisher – 900 XP – Score 4 goals in one game in any FUT game mode.
Group Reward: 400 XP
- 4 Star Finisher – 1200 XP – Score a goal in Rivals using a player with 4 star skill moves.
- Point the Way – 1650 XP – Earn 3,500 Rivals points
- Daisy Cutter – 1300 XP – Assist a goal in Rivals with a Low Cross using a Midfielder with a min. DRI rating of 83.
- Stars Aligned – 1450 XP – Win 2 Rivals matches using at least 5 players with a min. Skill Moves rating of 4 stars in your starting squad.
- Light the Flair – 1000 XP – Score 2 Flair Shots in a Squad Battles win on min, using a player with a min Skill Moves rating of 4 stars. Professional difficulty.
Group Reward: 733 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 2 Week 3 Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have listed some FIFA 20 other guides you might find helpful down below.