Just like its predecessor, Destiny 2 features a whole ton of Legendary and Exotic weapons and armor for players to collect. Some are better than others, and there are a few Legendary pieces that you’ll definitely want to have in your arsenal. Here’s how to get the Outlast Pulse Rifle in Destiny 2.
How to Get the Outlast Pulse Rifle in Destiny 2
The Outlast is a formidable Pulse Rifle in Destiny 2, and considering how powerful Pulse Rifles are in the PvP meta right now, this is one of the ones you might want to consider getting.
The Outlast is a Gambit Prime weapon as well, which means that you’re going to have spend a fair amount of time playing this game mode if you want to get it. There are two ways to obtain this weapon: either through Gambit Prime bounties, or playing the Reckoning game mode and clear Tier III with the Likeness of Oryx.
The first method is pretty straightforward; just accept Gambit Prime bounties from the Drifter and play Gambit Prime matches for a chance at getting the Outlast to drop. This isn’t ideal, though, especially since you’ll be getting random rolls, and you aren’t even guaranteed rolls that you like or are any good.
The Reckoning is a much tougher method of getting the weapon as you’ll need to survive waves of enemies and take down a tough boss at the end while keeping your teammates alive, but the drop rates are higher and the loot pool is smaller in Tier 3 runs.
Perks and Rolls
Here are the possible rolls you can get for the Outlast Pulse Rifle in Destiny 2:
- Rapid-fire Frame
- Arrowhead Brake, Chambered Compensator, Corkscrew Rifling, Extended Barrel, Fluted Barrel, Full Bore, Hammer-forged Rifling, Polygonal Rifling, Small Bore
- Accurized Rounds, Drop Mag, Appended Mag, Tactical Mag, Extended Mag, Steady Rounds, Alloy Magazine, Flared Magwell
- Full Auto Trigger System, Outlaw, Under Pressure, Feeding Frenzy, Range Finder
- Rampage, Kill Clip, High-Impact Reserves, Demolitionist, Snapshot Sights
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Outlast Pulse Rifle in Destiny 2. Be sure to check our Shadowkeep guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
Here are a few other guides to help get you started:
- How to Change Armor Appearance & Transmog
- How to Get Seasonal Artifact (Gate Lord’s Eye)
- What Unstable Essence Does