IO Interactive has released a new video detailing Hitman 2’s October content roadmap. The month will see a variety of new Contracts, Elusive Targets, and Challenge Packs added to the game. There’s even also a Halloween-themed Escalation, though its location and the two unique unlocks have deliberately been kept a secret.
The full Hitman 2 October roadmap is listed below, and we’ve featured IO Interactive’s own video underneath that.
- The Riviera Restoration Escalation Contract in Miami (Florida/U.S.) – Available Oct. 3
- The Divine Descendance Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available Oct. 10
- Legacy Elusive Target, “The Warlord,” in Bangkok (Thailand) – Beginning Oct. 11
- Trick or Treat Featured Contracts – Available Oct. 17
- Halloween Escalation Contract – Available Oct. 22
- Legacy Challenge Packs – Available Oct. 22
- New Elusive Target, “The Serial Killer,” in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.) – Beginning Oct. 25
- Legacy Escalation Contracts – Available Oct. 31
- Uninvited Challenge Pack in Hawke’s Bay (New Zealand) – Available Oct. 31
Hitman 2’s October content follows hot on the heels of the new Haven Island location, which was added to the game midway through last month. If you haven’t already, you can check out the launch trailer here.