The international break is over and domestic football is back so hopefully we’ll have a more exciting Team of the Week in FIFA 20 this week. In case you’re after some team upgrades, here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) predictions.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 6 Players (TOTW 6)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) Predictions
- Alfred Gomis – GK – Dijon – 81 OVR – Dijon managed to secure a 0-0 draw away at Lyon, with Gomis making 10 saves and facing 24 shots.
- Yunis Abdelhamid – CB – Stade de Reims – 81 OVR – The goal was only in the second minute but Abdelhamid scored the winner in Reims’ 1-0 win over Montpellier.
- Domingos Duarte – CB – Granada – 81 OVR – Another defender with the only goal in a 1-0 win is Granada’s Duarte.
- Marcos Alonso – LB – Chelsea – 84 OVR – Breaking the streak of young English players scoring for Chelsea, Alonso scored the only goal of the game this weekend.
- Jack Grealish – CAM – Aston Villa – 81 OVR – Assisting the last minute winner as well as scoring Villa’s first, Grealish played a big part in his team’s win over Brighton.
- Angel Di Maria – CAM – PSG – 87 OVR – Scoring the first two goals in PSG’s 4-1 win over Nice, Di Maria will likely appear in TOTW 6.
- Taison – CAM – Shakhtar Donetsk – 84 OVR – Shakhtar’s star scored two and assisted another in their 6-0 win this weekend.
- Serge Gnabry – RW – Bayern Munich – 86 OVR – They may not have won the game, but Gnabry scored once and assisted another this weekend.
- Arkadiusz Milik – ST – Napoli – 85 OVR – Milik scored both goals in Napoli’s 2-0 win over Verona.
- Ciro Immobile – ST – Lazio – 88 OVR – It might be a bit soon after his last TOTW, but with two goals and an assist this weekend, he probably deserves it.
- Wissam Ben Yedder – ST – AS Monaco – 85 OVR – With two goals in a 3-2 win over Rennes, including a 93rd minute winner, Ben Yedder should be due his first upgrade of the season.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold. You’ll also see the flares in the tunnel as bright gold, rather than white as they are for standard gold players.
You can check out our predictions for FIFA 20 Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) in Ultimate Team above.
When Does Team of the Week 6 (TOTW 6) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.