FIFA 20 is well under way now and the real footballing world is just entering its second international break of the season. Before we turn our attention to European qualifiers, here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 4 (TOTW 4) predictions.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 4 Players (TOTW 4)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 4 (TOTW 4) Predictions
- Fernando Muslera – GK – Galatasaray – 84 OVR – While a 0-0 draw against 10 men isn’t a good result, Galatasaray faced 20 shots, with Muslera being the star.
- Denzel Dumfries – RB – PSV Eindhoven – 81 OVR – Fighting with Bergwijn for a place in TOTW 4, Dumfires got a goal and an assist from full back.
- David Luiz – CB – Arsenal – 85 OVR – The Brazilian scored his first goal for Arsenal against Bournemouth and kept a clean sheet.
- Theo Hernandez – LB – AC Milan – 81 OVR – Another game with a load of red cards this weekend, AC Milan’s game ended with nine players on each team. Theo Hernandez scored his side’s first.
- James Milner – CM – Liverpool – 84 OVR – Securing Liverpool’s 2-1 win over Leicester, Milner assisted the first and scored a last minute penalty.
- Arthur – CM – Barcelona – 86 OVR – Barcelona may have ended the game with nine men, but they beat Sevilla 4-0, with Arthur getting two assists in the process.
- Pablo Sarabia – CAM – PSG – 85 OVR – Potentially the next OTW card to get an upgrade, Sarabia scored once and assisted two more vs. Angers.
- Adama Traore – RW – Wolves – 78 OVR – The speedster scored a brace in Wolves shock 2-0 win at Manchester City.
- Eden Hazard – LW – Real Madrid – 92 OVR – One goal and one assist might not be enough for a TOTW when you’re so high rated, but Hazard finally started performing for Real Madrid this weekend.
- Wesley – ST – Aston Villa – 81 OVR – After a strong start, Norwich have trailed off and lost 5-1 at home against Aston Villa this weekend, with Wesley scoring twice.
- Carlos Vela – ST – Los Angeles FC – 85 OVR – This one is almost a certainty for TOTW 4. He’s been chasing it for a while, but Carlos Vela finally broke the individual MLS goal scoring record with a hat-trick vs. Colorado. You can expect the first Record Breaker card of the year.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold. You’ll also see the flares in the tunnel as bright gold, rather than white as they are for standard gold players.
You can check out our predictions for FIFA 20 Team of the Week 4 (TOTW 4) in Ultimate Team above.
When Does Team of the Week 4 (TOTW 4) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.