The second week of Ultimate Scream is beginning in FIFA 20 today but you’re probably still working towards the Zaha, Tolisso, and Vazquez at level 30. Last week’s objectives were a little easier than in previous weeks, so hopefully that continues. So that you can get a load of XP, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 5 Objectives in FIFA 20.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team, in the Season Objectives title. Once you’ve completed all the Week 5 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
You have two weeks to complete them and any XP you earn will go towards the Seasons level that will allow you to unlock items for your club, packs, and work towards the Zaha, Tolisso, and Vazquez at level 30.
As of today, enough XP has been available for you to reach level 30.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 1 Week 5 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- Squad Battling – 360 XP – Play a Squad Battle match
- Just Assist – 540 XP – Assist a goal in any mode
- Clean Sheet – 630 XP – Play a match without conceding a goal in any mode.
- Contract Talks – 270 XP – Apply a contract item to your manager.
Group Reward: 200 XP
Week 5 – Silver Objectives
- Assist Three – 500 XP – Assist 3 goals in Friendlies
- Play Three – 900 XP – Play 3 Squad Battle matches
- Score Three – 1100 XP – Score a goal in 3 separate matches in any mode.
- Win Three – 1100 XP – Win 3 matches in any mode.
Group Reward: 400 XP
- The Long Ranger – 800 XP – Play 2 Online Long Range matches
- Squad Goals – 1000 XP – Score a goal in 2 separate Squad Battles wins on Pro difficulty.
- Sweet Spot – 1350 XP – Score a goal with a Volley in Rivals.
- Chip It – 1450 XP – Score a goal with a chip shot in Rivals.
- Finishing Touch – 2000 XP – Score a goal with a finesse shot in 2 separate Rivals matches.
Group Reward: 733 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 5 Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.
- How to Check Ultimate Team Pack Probability
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy