Concrete Genie is a new PS4 exclusive that throws players into the shoes of a young boy named Ash. Ash finds himself with a mysterious and magical paintbrush that lets him purge his hometown of pollution and darkness by using the help from genies. If you’re wondering how to use and refill superpaint in Concrete Genie, then we’re here to help.
Using & Refilling Superpaint in Concrete Genie
Superpaint is used in Concrete Genie to clear away the darkness that’s settled in Ash’s hometown of Denska. This darkness keeps Ash’s Genies from progressing and advancing farther into the story, and to help his Genies get through it, you’ll need to get superpaint.
How to Get and Use Superpaint
Superpaint is obtained by completing certain paintings that your Genie asks you to do and then you will get a limited amount of it for each painting that you finish.
To use this special paint, you just need to press the L2 and R2 buttons at the same time and to refill it, just stand next to whichever Genie you have active and have your paintbrush out by pressing R2. Aim the reticle at the Genie and your superpaint meter will start to refill.
Time needed: 1 minute.
To sum things up, here’s how to use and refill superpaint in Concrete Genie.
- Get Superpaint by finishing up paintings that your Genie asks you to do.
- To refill it, stand next to your genie and aim the painting reticle at it and then hold down L2 + R2.
- To use it, you would press those same two buttons. Keep in mind that it can’t be deactivated after it starts.
And that is everything you need to know about how to use and refill superpaint in Concrete Genie. For more on the PS4 exclusive, make sure to search Twinfinite for whatever it is you’re looking for. Also, here are some other guides that you might want to check out down below:
- How to Solve White Paintings & What They Do
- How to Solve Billboards & What They Do
- How to Beat Dark Yellow Genies (Spoilers)