Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch has just been released for the Switch, which means it’s the perfect time for new players to jump in. Here are all the Horace riddle solutions in Ni No Kuni.
All Horace Riddle Solutions in Ni No Kuni
As you journey to different lands and cities in Ni No Kuni, you’ll run into an NPC named Horace, who gives you various spells if you can answer his riddles correctly. These spells are pretty useful, so it’s definitely worth taking the time to solve his riddles when you find him.
- Ding Dong Dell: Horace can be found at the castle entrance. He’ll give you the Spirit Medium spell, so just cast it and talk to him.
- Al Mamoon: Horace can be found near the fountain. The answer is “Dragon of the West.”
- Castaway Cove: Horace can be found on a bridge above the boats. The answer is “Finest fiber.”
- Fairygrounds: Horace can be found in the outskirts area. The answer is “Crispy lettuce.”
- Hamelin: Horace can be found on the balcony at the Hootique. The answer is “5.”
- Yule: Horace can be found in the Yule Elder’s house. The answer is “Blizzard bloom.”
- Perdida: Horace can be found in Swift Solutions. The answer is “Jabal al-dukhan.”
- Ding Dong Dell: Return to Ding Dong Dell after clearing Nevermore. The answer is “Unleash.”
- Ara Memoriae: The answer is “Wizard’s robes.”
One thing to note is that you have to answer all of Horace’s riddles in order or he won’t appear at the next location he’s supposed to be at. As long as you’ve been answering them in order and following the quest line properly, you’ll eventually find him at the end of the road in Ara Memoriae for your final reward.
And those are all the Horace riddle solutions you need to know about in Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.