FIFA 20 is now out for everyone and the first Weekend League is coming up quickly. Here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 3 (TOTW 3) predictions.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 3 Players (TOTW 3)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 3 (TOTW 3) Predictions
- Jan Oblak – GK – Atletico Madrid – 92 OVR – In a rare goalless Madrid derby, Oblak played a big part with a host of saves.
- Matt Doherty – RWB – Wolves – 81 OVR – Wolves beat struggling Watford 2-0, with Doherty scoring the opening goal.
- Mathieu Debuchy – RB – Saint Ettienne – 81 OVR – The Frenchman scored the only goal as his team won 1-0 at Nimes.
- Kostas Manolas – CB – Napoli – 86 OVR – Making his mark at his new team, the Greek defender scored the winner vs. Brescia.
- Junior Firpo – LB – Barcelona – 82 OVR – Opening his account for the Spanish giants, Firpo scored the second goal as they beat Getafe 2-0 and should get a place in the TOTW.
- Sergei Milinkovic-Savic – CM – Lazio – 86 OVR – Beating Genoa 4-0, Milinkovic-Savic scored once and assisted another.
- Kai Havertz – CAM – Bayer Leverkusen – 86 OVR – The young German is taking the Bundesliga by storm and he scored one and assisted another in Leverkusen’s 3-0 win over Augsburg.
- Alejandro Gomez – CAM – Atalanta – 86 OVR – Special card number one should be on the way for Gomez, having scored a brace this weekend.
- Jamie Vardy – ST – Leicester City – 84 OVR – Vardy and Leicester have quietly started the season very well. The Englishman scored twice as his team beat Newcastle 5-0.
- Karl Toko Ekambi – ST – Villarreal – 82 OVR – The striker scored twice in his side’s 5-1 win over Real Betis. Santi Cazorla’s goal and assist might see him get a place too/instead.
- Islam Slimani – ST – AS Monaco – 82 OVR – Making a difference with playmaking, Slimani scored once and assisted three times vs. Brest.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold. You’ll also see the flares in the tunnel as bright gold, rather than white as they are for standard gold players.
You can check out our predictions for FIFA 20 Team of the Week 3 (TOTW 3) in Ultimate Team above.
When Does Team of the Week 3 (TOTW 3) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 3 (TOTW 3) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.