FIFA 20 is finally here, with the full release coming on the 27th and the EA Access trial being available now. It’s now time for the second TOTW that the game will see. Here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 2 (TOTW 2) predictions.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 2 Players (TOTW 2)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 2 (TOTW 2) Predictions
- Joel Robles – GK – Real Betis – 81 OVR – In a quiet week for goalkeepers, the ex-Everton man made five saves to secure a clean sheet.
- Calum Chambers – RB – Arsenal – 81 OVR – Coming off the bench at half-time with Arsenal a man and a goal down, the young Englishman scored the equalizer.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold – RB – Liverpool – 85 OVR – Scoring from a free kick in Liverpool’s 2-1 win at Chelsea, the young RB might get his first TOTW card of the year.
- Aaron Cresswell – LB – West Ham – 81 OVR – The third English fullback in this squad, Cresswell scored a free kick as West Ham beat Manchester United 2-0.
- Ricardo Pereira – RB – Leicester City – 84 OVR – Another PL full back with goal, Pereira also got the MOTM award in their 2-1 win over Spurs.
- Joshua Kimmich – CDM – Bayern Munich – 87 OVR – Fighting with his Polish striker teammate for a place in TOTW 2, Kimmich got two assists from CDM this weekend.
- Aaron Ramsey – CM – Juventus (Piemonte Calcio) – 85 OVR – Marking his first Juve appearance with a goal, Ramsey is settling into life in Turin well.
- Bernardo Silva – LW – Manchester City – 88 OVR – With Raheem Sterling on the bench for this match, Bernardo Silva helped City get last week’s Norwich loss out of their system with a hat-trick in their 8-0 demolition of Watford.
- Chris Wood – ST – Burnley – 81 OVR – Sealing the 2-0 win early on in the game vs. Norwich, Wood should get a place in TOTW 2.
- Robert Lewandowski – ST – Bayern Munich – 90 OVR – He’s due to get a POTM card at the end of the week, but with two goals again this weekend, he might get a place in the TOTW too.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – ST – Juventus (Piemonte Calcio) – 94 OVR – This is a tricky one because Ronaldo only got goal and an assist, which might not be enough for him. However, EA Sports might include him to bring in the release of FIFA 20 with a bang.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold.
You can check out our predictions for FIFA 20 Team of the Week 2 (TOTW 2) in Ultimate Team above.
When Does Team of the Week 2 (TOTW 2) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 2 (TOTW 2) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.