FIFA 20 is finally here. The EA Access release is this Thursday (Sept. 19) and it’s time for the first TOTW that the game will see. Here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 1 (TOTW 1) predictions.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 1 Players (TOTW 1)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 1 (TOTW 1) Predictions
- Wojciech Szczesny – GK – Juventus – 87 OVR – Helping keep Juventus unbeaten, Szczesny kept the score at 0-0 with Fiorentina having 18 shots.
- Luca Ceppitelli – CB – Calgiari – 78 OVR – With two goals from CB against Parma, there’s no chance that Ceppitelli is absent from TOTW 1.
- Nicolas Tagliafico – LB – Ajax – 84 OVR – A fan favorite from FIFA 19 seems to be getting a TOTW early in FIFA 20 having scored twice from LB in Ajax’s game vs. Heerenveen.
- Nacho Monreal – LB – Real Sociedad – 83 OVR – Making his debut for the Spanish club, La Cabra scored as they beat Atletico Madrid 2-0.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini – CM – Roma – 82 OVR – Scoring four goals in the first half was a good start for Roma and the Italian midfielder got assists for three of them.
- Frenkie De Jong – CM – Barcelona – 86 OVR – Within seven minutes of the game starting, De Jong blew Valencia away with a goal and an assist.
- Marco Reus – CAM – Dortmund – 89 OVR – The main man in TOTW 1, Reus scored twice as his team beat Bayer Leverkusen 4-0.
- Sadio Mane – LW – Liverpool – With another two goals vs. Newcastle after his strop last week, Mane is on fire already this season.
- Heung Min Son – LW/ST – Tottenham Hotspur – 88 OVR – Sure to be one of the most sought after players in the game, Son scored twice in Spurs’ excellent first half display vs. Crystal Palace.
- Tammy Abraham – ST – Chelsea – 81 OVR – Continuing Chelsea’s streak of having goals scored by academy products, Abraham scored a hat-trick at Wolves.
- Donyell Malen – ST – PSV Eindhoven – 81 OVR – The ex-Arsenal youngster scored five times in PSV’s destruction of Vitesse.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold.
You can check out our predictions for FIFA 20 Team of the Week 1 (TOTW 1) in Ultimate Team above.
When Does Team of the Week 1 (TOTW 1) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 1 (TOTW 1) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.