The isometric, open-world RPG Disco Elysium will launch on PC next month, Oct. 15 developer ZA/UM has announced via a new trailer. It will be available on both Steam and GOG.com.
A game that’s been designed as the quintessential desktop RPG experience, the world of Disco Elysium is brimming with quests, interesting characters, and a choice/consequence system that allows for huge replayability. A unique skill system offers deep character customization and build styles.
A press release sent to Twinfinite recaps its key features:
- Over 60 hours of game time in a unique urban fantasy setting.
- An open-world you can approach in any order – a bad part of town with unforgettable characters.
- One massive open-ended case and tons of side investigations.
- Countless tools for role-playing: 24 mad skills to upgrade, over 80 different clothing items to wear, 12 tools to use, 8 psychoactive substances to discover, more than 50 unique “thoughts” to analyze and so on.
- A hauntingly beautiful original soundtrack by British Sea Power.
Check out the launch trailer for yourself below:
In related isometric-RPG news, Baldur’s Gate III and several other classic D&D style games are set to make their console debut next month. Baldur’s Gate III was, of course, revealed for the first time during Google Stadia’s recent Connect.