Supercell has soft-launched Rush Wars in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada this week. Two trailers published today tee up the game’s story premise and gameplay loop, which appears to be a mashup of Clash Royale and Clash of Clans.
Supercell describes Rush Wars as having “everything you love in a strategy game and more: exciting and unexpected new characters, outsmarting the opposition, and competitive team battles.”
Essentially, you’re tasked with sending forces into your enemy’s base and collecting up to three stars as you destroy various buildings. Defenses can be built to defend your own base on the opposing player’s turn.
Supercell highlights the game’s features as below:
● Construct your ultimate attack squad to raid enemy gold mines and get mega rich
● Join a TEAM or start your own with friends
● Fight in war and face off against enemy TEAMS from around the globe
● Discover the Rush Wars universe by earning Free Boxes to unlock troops and defenses
● Collect Commanders with special abilities to lead your squad into battle
● Protect your Gold Mines from unwitting attackers
● Discover new maps like MEGACITY and AREA 54 that feature unique effects