The story of No Man’s Sky continues this summer with Beyond, which Hello Games is touting as the biggest of the game’s major expansions. Set to add full VR support and expand multiplayer to something much more ambitious, Beyond is about to realize the No Man’s Sky experience that many fans have been wanting to see for some time. Here’s what you need to know about when the No Man’s Sky Beyond Update releases and what time it goes live.
What No Man’s Sky Beyond’s Release Date is & What Time It Goes Live
No Man’s Sky is scheduled to launch across all platforms on Aug. 14. As for the exact time the content is set to go live, we’re not quite sure at this stage. We’ll be updating this guide over the next 24-48 hours with new information for you on this front, as well as how large the update actually is in terms of HDD space required.
What to Features Expect
Beyond actually started life as three separate updates, but Hello Games decided to roll them together and design a complete overhaul to the game. Precise details about what new content we can expect haven’t been clarified, but we do know the following features are confirmed:
- Full VR support, cross-play with other platforms
- 32 player multiplayer servers
- The Nexus, a social hub filled with real-world players
- Complex base-building, including electrical systems for power
- industrial base-building for automated resource gathering and mass-production of crafted items
- More lively NPCs that walk around space stations and more fleshed out dialog
- Taming, riding, and milking new creatures
- Denser foliage on planets
That is by no means an exhaustive list and we’re sure that there will be plenty more to discover when the content launches. As mentioned, this guide is a work in progress so check back soon and we’ll have more for you.
For now, that’s everything there is to know about what Beyond’s releases date is and what time it goes live. For more guides on the game, be sure to search Twinfinite.