Fortnite Season 10 (X) changed things up a bit when it came to challenges. Weekly challenges were changed into themed missions like Spray & Pray, while daily challenges became new Limited-Time Mission sets. If you’re wondering what’s lying in store for the upcoming week, here’s the complete Fortnite Shootout at Sundown Mission list.
What Is Fortnite’s Shootout at Sundown Mission?
Each day, a new challenge unlocks in the Shootout at Sundown mission list and players have until Thursday, Aug. 15 at 9:00 AM ET to complete them all before a new set releases.
Each completed challenge within the mission list grants a different reward (which we’ve broken down below) similarly to how old daily challenge rewards varied.
However, it’s worth noting that each limited-time mission in Fortnite grants a loading screen which hints at the location of a secret star. This is different to how these loading screens have been obtained in previous seasons, where they were tied to completing a full set of weekly challenges.
Fortnite Shootout at Sundown Mission List
- Place Top 10 in Solo or Duo Matches (2)
- Pistol Eliminations (2)
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes at Tilted Town or Junk Junction
- Deal 200 Damage to Descending Supply Drops
- Pick Up an Item of Each Rarity
- Land at Tilted or Fatal Fields in Different Matches (3)
- Deal 500 Damage with Assault Rifles to Opponents (500)
Fortnite Shootout at Sundown Mission Rewards
- Complete Any Objective – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete Any 2 Objectives – 500 XP
- Complete Any 3 Objectives – Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen
- Complete Any 4 Objectives – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete Any 5 Objectives – 1,000 XP
- Complete Any 6 Objectives – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete Any 7 Objectives – 2,000 XP
Fortnite Week 2 Secret Battle Star
Upon completing three objectives, players will receive the Shootout at Sundown Loading Screen. This isn’t just a pretty background, but it contains a clue to the whereabouts of the week 2 secret battle star.
The clue here is pointing towards the fork knife trenches just northwest of Fatal Fields. However, there is currently a bug which prevents players from obtaining both secret battle stars from weeks 1 and 2. This is set to be resolved in the next patch for the game, due to come on Aug. 13.
For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 10 guide wiki, complete with challenge location guides and more.