Square Enix has detailed their plans for this year’s Pax West showcase today; Final Fantasy will be taking center stage with multiple large booths that house some impressive franchise memorabilia.
A press release sent to Twinfinite explains:
“Midgar comes to life in Booth #2335 with several familiar sights from Sector 1, including a re-creation of the train station and a stunning Mako reactor that looms over the show floor, and houses gameplay demos of Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Square Enix also invites fans to experience current and upcoming games at Booth #2141, including Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, Trials of Mana, and more.
Fans can also hop on Cloud’s iconic Hardy Daytona motorcycle fromFinal Fantasy VII Remake for photo ops and take part in a variety of other fun activities at PAX.”
Square Enix will also be putting on several panels at the event, which we’ve listed below:
- LIFE IS STRANGE™ : Bringing Relatable Characters & Stories to Life Friday, August 30 from 12:00 -1:00 PM at the Raven Theatre, 7th floor of the Hyatt Regency
- LIFE IS STRANGE 2 FAN MEET & GREET with What’s Good Games: Friday, August 30 from 7:00 – 10:00 PM at Art Marble 21, 731 Westlake Avenue N – 2nd Floor
- Creating FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers – Narrative and Visual Insights Sunday, September 1 at 2:30pm PT at the Main Theatre, 911 Pine St
The full line-up of games Square Enix will have at the show are as follows:
- Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
- Opera Omnia
- Brave Exvius
- Kingdom Hearts Union X(Cross)
- Life is Strange 2
- Trials of Mana
This year’s Pax West runs from Aug. 30 – Sept. 2 at the Washington State Convention Center.
In related Final Fantasy news, Twinfinite discovered at Gamescom 2019 that NieR characters will appear in Yoko Taro’s YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse.