If you’re looking for July 2019’s FIFA 19 FUT Swap Players and Items, check out our list here.
How to Get FUT Swap Players & Items in FIFA 19 (June 2019)
We’re a few weeks into what has been an underwhelming Team of the Season. As it is the beginning of a new month though, it is time for a new round of FUT Swap. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get June 2019 FUT Swap Players and Items in FIFA 19.
First of all, here are the players you are able to unlock from June 2019’s FUT Swap in FIFA 19. This time, you’re able to get some TOTS players, as well as the usual. They are:
- TOTW Marquinhos – CB – PSG – 87 OVR (3 Items)
- Liga Nos TOTS Guarantee (5 Items)
- TOTW Luka Modric – CM – Real Madrid – 92 OVR (6 Items)
- FUT Birthday David Alaba – RM – Bayern Munich – 89 OVR (8 Items)
- Bundesliga TOTS Guarantee (10 Items)
- Headliner Alex Sandro – LB – Juventus – 90 OVR (12 Items)
- FUT Birthday Leroy Sane – CAM – Manchester City (14 Items)
- Mid Icon Pack (14 Items)
You unlock these players by completing SBCs for them. All you need to do is input the required number of items into the player SBC and you’ll be rewarded with them.
Simply head to the Squad Building Challenges part of FIFA 19, scroll along to FUT Swap Deals tab, and you’ll see them.
Now for the complicated part. Between now and the last day of the month, you will be given the chance to earn 14 FUT Swap Items. They will be special versions of players that you can either keep (not that you’d want to) or exchange in the FUT Swap player SBCs.
They will be offered through Weekly Objectives, Squad Battles, and SBCs. Below is a rundown of everything you need to do to get the 14 FUT Swap items and players for June 2019.
It will be updated throughout the month as more are released before and during TOTS.
- Thursday, June 6 – One Item will be given to you for free when you start up Ultimate Team.
- Thursday, June 6 – Complete the simple player SBC. Expire 1pm ET on June 8.
- Friday, June 7 – Weekly Objectives: Score using TOTS players in three separate Rivals wins.
- Friday, June 7 – Weekly Objectives: Win four Squad Battles matches using a squad with a max rating of 80, on World Class difficulty.
- Friday, June 7 – Weekly Objectives: Assists ten goals using MLS players in Squad Battles on professional difficulty.
- Monday, June 10 – Squad Battles: Finish silver 3 or higher this week.
Once you have got enough FUT Swap Items, simply head over to the player SBCs and input them.
We will continue to update this list over the next few weeks, so that you know everything about how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19 in June 2019. Be sure to keep checking back for more info. For more tips and tricks on all things Ultimate Team, be sure to check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.