In order to get your economy booming in Rise of Industry, you’re going to need to have a strong grasp of how to set up trade routes. Trade routes can be run by all manner of vehicles, by air, land, and sea. Here’s how to use a Zepplin in Rise of Industry if you’re struggling.
How to Use Zeppelin in Rise of Industry
Rise of Industry is a great management game, but some of its system’s are a little convoluted and not particularly intuitive. If you’re wondering how to use Zeppelins then you probably haven’t quite got your head around how to set up trade routes properly.
That said, before you even attempt to operate one of these expensive cargo vessels, you’ll need to be prepared to fork out $1000 per vessel and $40 per tile. You’ll also have to build two Zepplin fields for $450,000 each.
More importantly, you’ll need to have the necessary research unlocked from the tech-tree. To construct Zepplins, you’ll need to go to Advanced Distribution and unlock Zepplin Field ($400,000 / 12 Days).
Below we’ve gone over the steps required to set up a trade route. These can be applied to any vehicle:
- First, click ‘Add Route’
- Select which vehicle you will use for the trade route
- Choose which depot to send the vehicle to
- Click the “+” button to add a slot product to the route and repeat until you have the desired amount (or full)
- Click the “add stop” button if you wish to add a stop along the way, then choose a Depot from the list you wish to be a stop
- Once the Route is complete Click the “>” button next to the Trade Route name to start the route.
Alternatively, if you are planning on using a Zepplin for an already established route, simply click on the warehouse/depot and change the vehicle type to Zepplin.
Below you can view two images that should help you visualize how to set up a Zepplin trade route:
That should help you better understand how to use a Zepplin in Rise of Industry. For more useful tips and guides on the game, be sure to search Twinfinite.