Video game racing fans can now experience one of the most historic tracks in the history of the sport, as Gran Turismo Sport’s May update has brought Goodwood Motor Circuit to the PS4 exclusive title.
This Chichester track is well known for its high-speed and fast corners, featuring a handful of flat-out sections and a good mix of elevation changes that are bound to lead to dramatic finishes. The total length of the track is 3,809m and includes seven corners and a peak straight away of 514m.
The Southern England scenery is going to be on full display in this update as well, as the track shows off the idyllic beauty of the area’s suburbs and open fields.
A brand new race track isn’t the only thing coming with this new patch, as 11 more rounds will be added to Gran Turismo Sport’s GT League:
- Beginner League
- Two additional rounds will be added to the MINI Challenge.
- Amateur League
- Two additional rounds will be added to the Nostalgic Car Festival.
- Two additional rounds will be added to the Supra Legend.
- Two additional rounds will be added to the Super Formula Championships.
- Professional League
- Two additional rounds will be added to the F1500 Championship.
- Endurance League
- One additional round will be added to the Porsche Cup.
Last but not least, Editor’s Choice II is going to be added to the special featured section of the photo mode, SCAPES. Like any update, there will also be plenty of quality of life implementations added, fixing bugs and other small issues.
Gran Turismo Sport fans don’t have to wait long to play the new track, as it is available tomorrow, May 30, 2019, and is set to automatically install for any PlayStation 4 players that own the game. For more gaming news be sure to check back to Twinfinite.