How to Get FUT Swap Players & Items in FIFA 19 (May 2019)
TOTS is no more than ten days away. As it is the beginning of a new month though, it is time for a new round of FUT Swap. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get May 2019 FUT Swap Players and Items in FIFA 19.
First of all, here are the players you are able to unlock from May 2019’s FUT Swap in FIFA 19. Just as it was last month, though, it’s a bit different to usual, though. All players are existing cards that can be bought from the transfer market. They are:
- TOTW Jonathan Bamba – LM – Lille – 83 OVR (3 Items)
- TOTW Joao Cancelo – RB – Juventus – 88 OVR (5 Items)
- TOTW James Rodriquez – CAM – Bayern Munich – 91 OVR (6 Items)
- FUT Birthday Kyle Walker – CB – Manchester City – 88 OVR (12 FUT Swap Items)
- TOTW Luis Suarez – ST – Barcelona – 93 OVR (14 Items)
- Base Icon Pack (14 Items)
You unlock these players by completing SBCs for them. All you need to do is input the required number of items into the player SBC and you’ll be rewarded with them.
Simply head to the Squad Building Challenges part of FIFA 19, scroll along to FUT Swap Deals tab, and you’ll see them.
Now for the complicated part. Between now and the last day of the month, you will be given the chance to earn 14 FUT Swap Items. They will be special versions of players that you can either keep (not that you’d want to) or exchange in the FUT Swap player SBCs.
They will be offered through Weekly Objectives, Squad Battles, and SBCs. Below is a rundown of everything you need to do to get the 14 FUT Swap items and players for May 2019.
It will be updated throughout the month as more are released before and during TOTS.
- Wednesday, May 1 – One Item will be given to you for free when you start up Ultimate Team.
- Wednesday, May 1 – Complete simple player SBC. Expires, 1pm ET on May 4.
- Friday, May 3 – Weekly Objectives: Score using Dutch players in three separate Rivals wins.
- Friday, May 3 – Weekly Objectives: Score twice in eight separate online matches.
- Monday, May 6 – Squad Battles: Finish Silver 3 or higher before Monday, May 13.
- Friday, May 10 – Weekly Objectives: Win 3 Squad Battles matches using 7 Mexican players in min. Semi Pro difficulty.
- Friday, May 10 – Weekly Objectives: Score using TOTW players in 3 separate Rivals wins.
- Friday, May 10 – Weekly Objectives: Score twice in 7 separate matches.
Once you have got enough FUT Swap Items, simply head over to the player SBCs and input them.
We will continue to update this list over the next few weeks, so that you know everything about how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19 in May 2019. Be sure to keep checking back for more info. For more tips and tricks on all things Ultimate Team, be sure to check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.