Getting All Memories in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Unlike Souls and Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice isn’t an RPG, which means there’s no way you can grind character levels to get stronger. Here’s how to get all Memories in Sekiro.
Instead of leveling up to get stronger, you’ll need key items called Memories in order to increase Wolf’s attack power. Unfortunately, Memories are only dropped by bosses and mini-bosses, so you’ll definitely have to power through a few of these tough foes if you want to strengthen your character.
Listed below are all of the bosses and mini-bosses who will drop Memories, allowing you to increase your attack power:
- Gyoubu Oniwa – Ashina Castle Gate
- Genichiro Ashina – Ashina Castle
- Lady Butterfly – Hirata Estate
- Folding Screen Monkeys – Senpou Temple
- Corrupted Monk – Ashina Depths
- Guardian Ape – Bodhisattva Valley
- Headless Ape – Ashina Depths
- Great Shinobi Owl – Ashina Castle
- Corrupted Monk – Fountainhead Palace
- Divine Dragon – Fountainhead Palace
- Demon of Hatred – Ashina Outskirts
- Isshin, the Sword Saint – Ashina Reservoir
- Great Shinobi Owl – Hirata Estate
- Lord Isshin Ashina – Ashina Castle
It’s worth noting that some of these bosses are exclusive to certain endings. For instance, Isshin Ashina can only be fought in the Shura ending path, while the Great Shinobi Owl fight in the Hirata Estate is only accessed if you’re on the Purification ending path.
The rest of the bosses will be available through any path that’s not Shura. You won’t be able to get all the Memories in one playthrough, so you’ll need to start new game plus at least two times to collect them.
Once you’ve got your Memories, you can rest at any Sculptor’s Idol and choose the Enhance Attack Power option to increase Wolf’s strength. This will allow you to deal more damage to enemies, and you also gain a bit more info and lore on the boss you’ve just defeated.
That’s all you need to know about how to get all Memories in Sekiro. Be sure to check our Sekiro guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.