FIFA 19 Team of the Week 33 (TOTW 33) Predictions
Team of the Season is a maximum of two weeks away but, as always, the squad of in-form players from this week’s games continues. Here are our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 33 (TOTW 33) predictions.
How to Get Team of the Week Players
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 19, but we don’t see them very often.
If you don’t pack them, you will also be able to buy them from the transfer market. They are also the players that you’ll be able to get from TOTW red player picks in FUT Champions.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different
Team of the Week players in FIFA 19 are just slightly upgraded version of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms. You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold.
- Lukasz Fabianski – GK – West Ham – 83 OVR – With Spurs conceding their first goal and suffering their first defeat at their new stadium on Saturday, Fabianski had a big influence, making seven saves.
- Daniel Caligiuri – RWB – Schalke – 86 OVR – Caligiuri has had a few special cards so far this season, and after two more goals and an assist, he’s likely to get another.
- Andrew Robertson – LB – Liverpool – 88 OVR – He’s got a few informs already and he’ll get a TOTS in a few weeks, but Robertson got another two assists in Liverpool’s thrashing of Huddersfield on Friday.
- Federico Fazio – CB – Roma – 84 OVR – He’s not the most useable card, but he may get his first special card of the season after a goal and a clean sheet this week.
- Jonathan Viera – CM – Beijing Sinobo Guoan – 84 OVR – With the Chinese league in full force again, Viera scored a hat-trick.
- Munir El Haddadi – LM – Sevilla – 81 OVR – Thrashing Rayo Vallecano 5-0 on Thursday, El Haddadi scored twice and assisted a third.
- Pizzi – CM – Benfica – 86 OVR – They may have only been penalties, but Pizzi scored twice and assisted another this weekend.
- Mohamed Salah – RW – Liverpool – 92 OVR – Overlooked for Premier League TOTS in some eyes, Salah scored twice and assisted another in Liverpool’s win.
- Eran Zahavi – LW – Guangzhou R&F – 85 OVR – Another Chinese league hat-trick, the Israeli forward was in fine form this weekend.
- Diogo Jota – LW – Wolves – 84 OVR – Beating Arsenal 3-1, Jota was the star, scoring the second goal and assisting the third.
- Jamie Vardy – ST – Leicester – 87 OVR – In another Arsenal humiliation, Vardy scored twice as Leicester won 3-0 on Sunday.
When Does Team of the Week 33 (TOTW 33) Go Live in FIFA 19?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 33 (TOTW 33) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.