How to Get FUT Swap Players & Items in FIFA 19 (April 2019)
FUT Birthday ended today but TOTS is right around the corner. Before then, though, it is time for a new round of FUT Swap. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get April 2019 FUT Swap Players and Items.
First of all, here are the player (and Icon!) you are able to unlock from April 2019’s FUT Swap in FIFA 19. Just as it was last month, though, it’s a bit different to usual, though. All players are existing cards that can be bought from the transfer market. They are:
- TOTW Nicolas Pepe – RM – Lille – 87 OVR (3 Items)
- TOTW Timo Werner – ST – RB Leipzig – 87 OVR (5 Items)
- TOTW Andy Robertson – LB – Liverpool – 86 OVR (6 Items)
- FUT Birthday Thomas Meunier – CDM – PSG – 87 OVR (7 FUT Swap Items)
- TOTGS Antoine Griezmann – ST – Atletico Madrid – 90 OVR (12 Items)
- Base Icon Pack (14 Items)
- FUT Birthday Douglas Costa – CAM – Juventus – 90 OVR (14 Items)
You unlock these players by completing SBCs for them. All you need to do is input the required number of items into the player SBC and you’ll be rewarded with them.
Simply head to the Squad Building Challenges part of FIFA 19, scroll along to FUT Swap Deals tab, and you’ll see them.
Now for the complicated part. Between now and the last day of the month, you will be given the chance to earn 14 FUT Swap Items. They will be special versions of players that you can either keep (not that you’d want to) or exchange in the FUT Swap player SBCs.
They will be offered through Weekly Objectives, Squad Battles, and SBCs. Below is a rundown of everything you need to do to get the 14 FUT Swap items and players for April 2019.
It will be updated throughout the month as more are released before TOTS begins.
- Monday, April 1 – One Item will be given to you for free when you start up Ultimate Team.
- Monday, April 1 – Complete the simple player SBC. Expires 1pm ET on April 3.
- Friday, April 5 – Weekly Objectives: Score using Colombian players in three separate Rivals wins.
- Friday, April 5 – Weekly Objectives: Win seven matches by two goals this week.
- Friday, April 5 – Weekly Objectives: Play 13 online matches this week.
- Monday, April 8 – Squad Battles: Finish silver 3 or higher this week.
- Friday, April 12 – Weekly Objectives: Score using a UEFA Champions League Rare player in four separate wins in any game mode.
- Friday, April 12 – Weekly Objectives: Win eight online matches this week.
- Monday, April 15 – Complete the simple player SBC. Expires 1pm ET on April 17.
- Friday, April 19 – Weekly Objectives: Play 14 online matches this week.
- Friday, April 19 – Weekly Objectives: Score using an Italian player in 4 separate Rivals matches.
- Friday, April 19 – Weekly Objectives: Score twice in 8 separate win this week.
Once you have got enough FUT Swap Items, simply head over to the player SBCs and input them.
We will continue to update this list over the next few weeks, so that you know everything about how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19 in April 2019. Be sure to keep checking back for more info. For more tips and tricks on all things Ultimate Team, be sure to check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.