Destiny 2 has just kicked off their latest seasonal event The Revelry, and it has brought with it a new activity and new rewards for players to collect. This Spring celebration will run from April 16 until the weekly reset on May 7. Here is everything you need to know about the Revelry event in Destiny 2.
How to Start The Revelry in Destiny 2
How to Start
All owners of Destiny 2 can participate in The Revelry as long as they have completed the Red War campaign.
To start the event, Guardians will need to head to the tower and talk to Eva Levante. She will provide some background on The Revelry and give you Reveler’s Essences and the Reveler’s Tonic.
Players can put 50 Reveler’s Essences into the Reveler’s Tonic from the inventory menu to receive the following bonuses:
- Proud: 1-hour Class Ability recharge boost
- Energetic: 1-hour Grenade recharge boost
- Friendly: 1-hour Melee recharge boost
These are extremely useful as they are active in all activities in Destiny 2.
You can obtain more Reveler’s Essences by completing any activity around the solar system.
Eva Levante is selling the following items for Essences during The Revelry:
- Reveler’s Assortments: Ornaments, Gear, and other treats – 75 Reveler’s Essence
- Arbalest: Exotic Linear Fusion Rifle – Completion of the “Party Hard” Triumph and 300 Reveler’s Essence
To finish “Party Hard,” Guardians will need to complete seven of the 10 new Revelry Triumphs. Later in this guide you can find a complete list of the new Triumphs.
Players can also complete Weekly Bounties for Eva during The Revelry to receive loot. These bounties cost 250 Glimmer and will reward Guardians with Powerful Revelry Armor Engrams that drop event-specific gear.
Each piece of this event armor a player has equipped will increase the effects of their Reveler’s Tonic.
Another way to collect armor pieces is to visit Tess Everis. She sells two pieces of Revelry Armor each week of the event at 10 Power Level for 800 and 1,200 Bright Dust.
Her inventory also includes a weekly selection of Revelry cosmetic items that can be bought for Bright Dust.
Additionally, you can also purchase Jubilant Engrams from Tess for Silver. You can find the prices for them below:
- 1 Jubilant Engram – 200 Silver
- 3 Jubilant Engrams – 500 Silver
- 5 Jubilant Engrams – 800 Silver
Players will also receive one Jubilant Engram alongside a Notorious Engram each time they level up. These can be decrypted by Tess and will reward players with Revelry-specific cosmetic items like emotes, ghost shells, and vehicles.
Finally, Eververse is also selling two event exclusive Packages. Here’s what they cost and include:
- Mood to Party Bundle: 5 Jubilant Engrams, 3 Fireteam Medallions, and 250 Bright Dust – 800 Silver
- Hop Along Bundle: Cottontail Shell Ghost, 3 Jubilant Engrams, and 5 shaders from the Revelry – 1000 Silver
The Verdant Forest
The Verdant Forest is the exclusive Revelry activity, and it can be accessed from The Traveler screen of the Destinations directory. Selecting this will send players to the Infinite Forest on Mercury and task them with clearing floors and defeat bosses before time expires.
When launching the activity players can choose between The Verdant Forest and Firewalled Verdant Forest. Both have a minimum power level of 200, but the Firewalled variant disables matchmaking.
Here is a complete list of all the Triumphs added for The Revelry:
- Party Harder – Complete all Revelry 2019 Triumphs
- Spring Hunt – Defeat three bosses in one run of the Verdant Forest
- Party Hard – Complete any seven Revelry 2019 Triumphs
- Budding Fashion – Defeat bosses in the Verdant Forest while wearing at least four pieces of the Inaugural Revelry armor set
- Spring Cleaning – Clear simulation branches in the Verdant Forest
- Super Celebratory – Defeat enemies using Super abilities in any activities
- Verdant Light: Competitive – Generate Orbs of Light in the Crucible or Gambit while affected by Revelric Light
- Fireworks! – Land grenade final blows in the Crucible, Gambit, or strikes
- Verdant Light: Cooperative – Generate Orbs of Light in strikes or raids while affected by Revelric Light
- Melee Mayhem – Land melee final blows on enemies in the Verdant Forest, any Black Armory forge, or in raids
- Verdant Light: Events – Generate Orbs of Light in the Verdant Forest or in any Black Armory forge while affected by Revelric Light
- A Bountiful Spring – Complete daily and weekly bounties for Eva Levante during the Revelry
That’s all you need to know to get started with Destiny 2’s new Revelry event. Be sure to check our wiki for more information on the game.