How to Get FUT Swap Players & Items in FIFA 19 (March 2019)
Since Winter Ones to Watch and Ratings Refresh ended last week, FIFA 19 has been a little quiet. Now that March has begun, though, it is time for a new round of FUT Swap. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get March 2019 FUT Swap Players and Items.
FUT Swap Players
First of all, here are the six players you are able to unlock from March 2019’s FUT Swap in FIFA 19. It’s a bit different this time, though. All players are existing cards that can be bought from the transfer market. They are:
- TOTW Kenny Lala – LB – Strasbourg – 81 OVR (4 FUT Swap Items)
- TOTW Suso – RM – AC Milan – 87 OVR (6 FUT Swap Items)
- TOTW Hulk – CAM – Shanghai SIPG – 84 OVR (8 FUT Swap Items)
- OTW leon Goretzka – CAM – Bayern Munich – 85 OVR (10 FUT Swap Items)
- Ultimate Scream Diego Costa – ST – Atletico Madrid – 86 OVR (12 FUT Swap Items)
- Future Stars Phil Foden – CAM – Manchester City – 88 OVR (14 FUT Swap Items)
You unlock these players by completing SBCs for them. All you need to do is input the required number of FUT Swap items into the player SBC and you’ll be rewarded with them.
Simply head to the Squad Building Challenges part of FIFA 19, scroll along to FUT Swap Deals tab, and you’ll see them.
Now for the complicated part. Between now and the last day of the month, you will be given the chance to earn 14 FUT Swap Items. They will be special versions of players that you can either keep (not that you’d want to) or exchange in the FUT Swap player SBCs.
They will be offered through Weekly Objectives, Squad Battles, and SBCs. Below is a rundown of everything you need to do to get the 14 FUT Swap items and players for March 2019.
It will be updated throughout the month as more are released before the new year.
- Friday, March 1 – One Item will be given to you for free when you start up Ultimate Team.
- Friday, March 1 – Weekly Objectives: Play 10 online matches.
- Friday, March 1 – Weekly Objectives: Score twice in 9 separate wins.
- Friday, March 1 – Weekly Objectives: Score in three separate Friendly Seasons matches.
- Friday, March 1 – Challenge SBC: Complete the simple SBC for one item. Expires 1pm ET on March 3.
Once you have got enough FUT Swap Items, simply head over to the player SBCs and input them.
We will continue to update this list over the next few weeks, so that you know everything about how to get FUT Swap items and players in FIFA 19 in March 2018. Be sure to keep checking back for more info. For more tips and tricks on all things Ultimate Team, be sure to check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.