Division 2 World Tiers Explained
One of Division 2‘s big improvements over the first game is how it treats endgame content. There’s a lot more to sink your teeth into once you have reached the level cap. One of the main parts of the endgame is the World Tiers. Here’s everything you need to know about World Tiers in Division 2, including what they are and when number 5’s release date is.
What They Are
They are levels of sorts in Division 2 that you can progress through once you’ve reached level 30. You need to complete certain objectives to reach each one, with you being able to get better gear in each one.
Ubisoft are also due to release more endgame content over the coming weeks and months to give you more to do in the endgame.
How to Reach Each World Tier in The Division 2
Tier 1 is the first World Tier that you’ll reach in the game and it essentially marks the beginning of the endgame content. You need to do the following things to reach it:
- Reach Player Level 30
- Complete the three Stongholds (District Union Arena, Roosevolt Island, & Capitol Building)
- Pick a Specialization (Survivor, Sharpshooter, Demolitionist)
Tier 2 – Division 2 World Tiers
- Complete the two invaded missions (Grand Washington Hotel & Jefferson Trade Center)
- Get a Gear Score of 275
- Complete the District Union Arena invaded Stronghold once it unlocks
- Complete the two invaded missions (Air & Space Museum & Space Administration)
- Get a Gear Score of 325
- Complete the Capitol Building invaded Stronghold once it unlocks
Tier 4 – Division 2 World Tiers
- Complete the two invaded missions (Potomac Event Center & Federal Emergency Bunker)
- Get a Gear Score of 375
- Complete the Roosevelt Island invaded Stronghold once it unlocks
World Tier 5 Release Date
While we do know what you have to do to get to World Tier 5 in The Division 2, it is not quite possible yet due to some of the content required due to be added to the game soon. What you need to do is:
- Complete the invaded Strongholds (District Union Arena, Capitol Building, & Roosevelt Island)
- Attain a Gear Score of 425
You will also need to complete the final Stronghold, Tidal Basin, which is due to be added to the game soon. Ubisoft has said that it will come as part of a free update in the coming weeks, so you will not have to wait too long if you’re approaching that part of the endgame.
We will be sure to let you know when you can reach the last of the World Tiers in Division 2.
That’s everything you need to know about World Tiers in Division 2, including what they are and when World Tier 5’s release date is. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Division 2 wiki guide.