Zombie Mode Update Release Date for PUBG Mobile
Having conquered PC, the popular battle royale game PUBG is turning its attention to mobile. The mobile version of the game manages to translate the experience to touch screen admirably and there’s plenty of content being added to the game all the time. Here’s when the PUBG Mobile Zombie mode update release date is.
For those excited about the content update, the good news is that you won’t have to wait long. The bad news is that the servers will go down for maintenance for a short time around the scheduled update — though not for very long.
The PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 zombies mode release date is Feb. 19. The game’s servers will be taken down for maintenance between 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. EST on Feb. 18/19.
The official patch notes are below:
- Added zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new time-limited event mode when players fight zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2
- Added Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi
- Added player spaces: it will be available where player information and connections are displayed and you can select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music
- Sanhok available in Arcade – quick match
- Shadows can be disabled under settings
- Past results can be kept up to one month only
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices
As you can see, the patch is focused entirely on the crossover event with Resident Evil 2, which is only available for a limited time. If you’ve not played it, this version is a smaller map with fewer players but incorporates hordes of zombies.
Good luck out there versus the Tyrant!
That’s all the information you’ll need about when the PUBG Mobile Zombie mode update release date is. For more guides on the game, search Twinfinite.